What is CPA Marketing?
Whenever you are searching or trying to earn money online or make money from the internet you will definitely come across the term CPA marketing. How many times did you hear that term CPA marketing? Maybe you are familiar with what is CPA marketing? But in this blog, I will definitely tell you something that you haven’t heard before I can bet with you. So please read this full blog what is CPA marketing?
CPA (Cost per Action or Cost per Acquisition) Marketing is a term of affiliate marketing. Like in affiliate marketing you will get a commission whenever someone makes a purchase from the link provided by you but in CPA you will get paid for the desired action like form filling, survey, free sing up or sing up for trial. If you don’t know what is affiliate marketing you will check out our other blog.
Why I prefer CPA Marketing and why CPA is so popular?
I choose CPA marketing instead of banner ads, Adsense and other marketing strategies because
• Whenever I place banner ads and Adsense to my site it looks ugly and my visitors get irritated and they are not coming back no matter how much informative or valuable blog I wrote.
• Other reason id people like to take action for those who don’t require credit or debit card.
• I will get my payment fast in CPA.
• On the other hand, CPA put you up higher on the chain of the marketing process.
Let’s take an example of a digital product (using a $500 video editing software) how the chain works.
You can see in the above image banner ads CPM/CPC are put in the bottom of the chain and CPA is on the higher side.
Bonus Point: Digital products have more margin and pay-outs then physical products.
How Does CPA Marketing Work?
It is as simple as affiliate marketing because it is more alike affiliate marketing. It involves 3 terms that are:
1. The Publisher: The publisher is you. You might be an influencer or maybe a Youtuber or you will have your own blog. In other words, a person or business that drives traffic to the offers.
2. The Advertiser or Merchant: It is the person or business who provide these offers to the publishers. An advertiser wants traffic to their product which is provided by the publisher.
3. CPA Network: CPA Network is the platform which brings the publisher and the advertiser at the same platform and connects them.
Terms Include in CPA Network
Before getting a start into the CPA Marketing you should aware of its terms. What are the terms going to be used in CPA marketing? Don’t worry it is not complicated.
• Affiliate Manager: It is the person who takes care of the campaign for the advertiser. Their job is to the higher good publisher and looks after that they will get leads or whatever action they want getting complete. They also help publishers to find the best CPA offers and how to earn more money from CPA marketing.
• Category: This term is cleared by its name. You should choose the niche you want to promote.
• Commission: It is the term for payment. Whenever the publisher has completed the given action he/she will be paid by the advertiser either a flat rate or percentage whatever they decided before getting the start.
• Chargeback: Whenever a sales or the given action falls through the action and the advertiser already paid for that to the publisher and later on they come to know that action never get finalized or an item was returned. So, in that case, the previously given commission is deducted back into the advertiser’s account.
• Contextual link: It is the link provided to the publisher for placing this on their blog or where ever they want to drive traffic. You can call it a tracking link for you by which advertisers and CPA networks and you as the publisher can track your conversions.
• Conversion rate: It has a simple formula like maths. The number of successful conversions divided by the total traffic.
• Cookies: Whenever anyone clicks on your contextual link a unique id will assign to that person that tracks their actions. The publisher will get paid even after the 30-90 days after that click by cookies tracking. Time duration depends on the advertiser what they want to provide.
• Earnings per Click (EPC): EPC is the average earning of the publisher that earns every time a user clicks on the affiliate link.
• Offer Page: You can call it a landing page or the web page where the user lands and complete the action.
• Return on Investment (ROI): It is the amount you made with the campaign. Formula to calculate ROI is total revenue divided by the money spend on ad multiplied by 100.
How to find the best CPA offer for your website?
Now the question comes in your mind after knowing what is CPA marketing? How I will find offers for CPA marketing? Don’t worry I will be there for your help just continue reading. There are many CPA Networks on the internet. You just need to find those networks and join them.
Oh my God! That’s so easy to find out right that comes in your mind? Wrong. You will not get much information on the internet about CPA Networks of CPA offers. Well, don’t worry I am going to provide you full list of CPA Networks to join and start making money online.
Before searching for CPA offers you will decide your niche. In which niche you want to work or which niche is profitable and pay high commissions.
Popular CPA Networks
Here are some top CPA networks:
Start with CPA marketing you will grow slowly. In my coming posts, I will tell you best CPA offers and the most profitable niche that pay $120 just for single sing up and if that lead converts into a sale they will give you another $150. If you don’t subscribe yet do it fast. I am also going to cover how to get the best conversions and which are the most working advertising methods in 2019.
I hope you will enjoy reading this blog post what is CPA marketing? If you are new and want to start making money online just grab your hosting and domain free for one year here.